Okay I think your question is like that :
Which book is best for current affairs for the BPSC exam ?
I can answer this question in this way :
For the BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) exam, it’s important to stay updated with current affairs. While there isn’t a single “best” book for current affairs, you can consider the following sources to prepare:
1. Newspapers: Reading newspapers like The Hindu, The Times of India, or The Indian Express regularly will keep you updated on current events, government policies, and important national and international news.
2. Magazines: Magazines like Pratiyogita Darpan, Yojana, and Kurukshetra often provide in-depth coverage of current affairs topics relevant to competitive exams.
3. Online Portals: Websites like Jagranjosh, AffairsCloud, and ClearIAS provide daily, monthly, and yearly current affairs compilations and quizzes, which can be very helpful.
4. BPSC-specific Books: Look for books that are specifically designed for BPSC exams, as they may include current affairs sections tailored to the exam’s requirements.
5. Previous Year Question Papers: Reviewing previous years’ question papers can give you insights into the types of current affairs questions asked in BPSC exams.Remember that the key to success in BPSC exams is not just reading but also revising and practicing with mock tests. Combining multiple sources for current affairs preparation is often the most effective strategy.
For more enquiry you can visit :